Site Translator

Google

Rabu, Oktober 28, 2009

If I was a Businessman


If I was a businessman, I will make a large company that can accommodate a lot of labour so that it can reduce unemployment. I will also provide facilities and infrastructure are adequate for all employees so that they can work with a safe, comfortable, so that it can improve the performance of employees and the company can earn an adequate profit which can be used again for employee welfare.

As a sign of gratitude to my parents , I will not forget to build a large home for elderly people in the my village . Build a large mosque and the magnificent floor 3 in the my village , so that people there can live comfortable in the mosque.

I will buy a wide field and also livestock and also to create a beautiful flower garden playground for children, so they can play with enjoy.

In addition I will also dispatch my parent and I also employees Mecca to the Holy Land to fulfill the Hajj. Establish a mosque in my company became my dream , where all employees can worship and be able to remove the tired after working all day.

All that in Allah SWT give us , we must thank to Allah, then I will not forget to pay part of the charity's property that I have. I will give donations to the poor and children who need so that it can reduce poverty. Because all of that will be the sustenance and the blessings God will give you a lot of profit for those who are grateful for the grace of God given. Hopefully, all my dream can realized.